Web Design Service
Do you need a website? Do you want a good one? One that showcases the personality and integrity of your brand while encouraging visitors to buy?
Brandenic designs award-winning, cutting-edge websites that get results. All of our websites are designed with the bottom line in mind. When you work with us, you can expect the following:
- Personalized websites tailored to your brand’s strengths and budget
- Unique websites from the most talented designers in the industry
- Multiple assisting design services for your blog, social profiles, and more
Web Redesign Service
Is your current website preventing you from meeting your online marketing goals? Whether you desire increased functionality, an enhanced user experience (UX), or a more sophisticated look, you need an outstanding web design company that can achieve exceptional results for your business. Working with Brandenic on your website redesign services will provide you with:
- A uniquely designed, user-friendly website built to convert more visitors into customers
- Multiple design prototypes to choose from that are anything but cookie-cutter from our award-winning, cutting-edge design team
- Peace of mind that an up-to-date, conversion-oriented website will help boost your online marketing ROI
The 5 principles of good web design
We’re so confident in our approach to web design that we’ve mapped it out below.
Our web design team has built hundreds of websites based on this formula, many of which have earned distinguished Horizon Awards. In the process, we’ve also earned outstanding results for our clients.
Our success as a company comes exclusively from our clients. So if we want to succeed, we know we have to treat our client — you — to the best website you could have to grow your business.
This is how we do it.
Creating a beautiful website is the first step in earning new customers.
Navigation is the part of your site that lets people find what they want.
Once you have a visitor on your site, it’s crucial that you keep their attention. If you lose it, your visitor will leave your site and you’ll miss out on a new sale.
Direction refers to showing someone how they can proceed on your page.
Action is the ultimate goal of earning any new visitor to your website. But visitors won’t take action if you don’t encourage them!