Improving Your Website’s Health
Quality traffic, clear navigation, great content, and a solid conversion rate are a few pillars of a successful website.
However, these pillars can also consume focus — to your website’s own detriment — creating distraction from possible minor issues.
In a way, these minor issues (e.g. duplicate content, no heading tags, wrong keyword practices, no site index ) are a bit like vehicle maintenance. Strong brakes, a clean engine and smooth transmission are always top of mind for owners.
However, overdue oil changes, dim headlights and wearing tires can easily go unnoticed and neglected. Eventually these small issues will become major issues (just like a website’s) if left unresolved.
Below are the common website errors what you should fix:
- Page Meta Title / Description (Length and Keyword Stuff)
- Header Tag Analysis
- Sitemap Structure Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Sitemap submission & index process monitor on Google Webmaster
- Google Analytics Integration
- Broken Link Removal
- Image Alt & Title Correction
- Robots.txt Analysis
- 301 & 302 Redirection
- Canonical Link Analysis
- Copyright Information Content Update